Systellence has partnered with AutoDesk South Africa to provide AutoCAD and AutoCAD
LT and all relevant products at very competitive prices. Systellence deals directly
with the Authorized Distributor of these products. We at Systellence are confident
that we provide the best prices as well as the best service when it comes to AutoCAD.
Powerful, Flexible 2D & 3D Design Software
Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features of AutoCAD®
2012 software, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools.
Maximise your productivity with updated tools for conceptual design, model documentation
and reality capture.
AutoCAD® for Mac® software, get the power of familiar design and drafting
tools on the Mac OS® X platform.
- Explore – Explore design ideas in both 2D and 3D with intuitive CAD tools
that help your concepts become real.
- Document – Drive your projects from concept to completion with powerful documentation
tools. Work faster with automation, management and editing tools that minimise repetitive
tasks and speed up your time to completion.
- Communicate – Share critical design data securely, efficiently and accurately.
Experience the benefits of native DWG™ support, one of the world’s most widely used
design data formats, allowing you to keep everyone in the loop at all times.
- Customise – Customising AutoCAD is easier than you ever thought possible.
AutoCAD LT 2012
Professional Drafting and Detailing
AutoCAD LT® software is built for professional drafting, delivering genuine DWG™
compatibility, reliability and powerful 2D drawing tools designed to boost your
- Document – Document your ideas and designs accurately with a comprehensive
set of 2D drafting and detailing tools.
- Collaborate– Create in the genuine DWG file format to share your work seamlessly
with colleagues and clients.
- Optimise– With menu and user interface options, AutoCAD LT drafting software
works the way you work.
- Drawing tools– Use standard shapes such as lines, polygons, arcs, circles
and ellipses to create simple or complex 2D drawings.
- Modify objects– Modify existing geometry with commands such as stretch, scale
and rotate. Create new objects, copy, offset and mirror commands.
- Annotate drawings– Complete your drawings with annotations such as text,
dimensions and hatches.
- DWG file format– Save and share 2D drawing files with confidence in the integrity
and reliability of your data with DWG™ technology from Autodesk.
- Publish & plot– Create a multi-sheet DWF™, DWFx or PDF file, or create
a paper drawing set.